Dynamic Property Services
Dynamic Property Services is a subsidiary of Prudential Investment Company of Australia Pty Ltd (PICA Group).
Where it all started
Founded more than 36 years ago, Dynamic Property Services has gained a long and successful track record in the ethical management of strata and community schemes, building management committees and company title properties. We are also proud to be the most awarded strata management business in Sydney, New South Wales, with more than ten industry awards received to date for professional commitment to ethics, customer service and leadership.
Who we are today
Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the business started with just a handful of people in a small office space. Since then it has grown and evolved to become a team of 50 professionals, 16,832 clients, over $131 million of funds in trust, and over $10 billion in client insured assets.
We are able to offer a level of professional knowledge and a depth of experience and expertise that is unparalleled in the strata management industry. At times other strata management companies even refer properties that appear too complex for them to manage to us!
Our property portfolio
Dynamic’s current portfolio of properties includes a high proportion of large and/or complex schemes and associations, predominantly located in the Sydney’s inner and eastern suburbs. So whatever your property type, we have the skills, knowledge, resources, systems and professional experience to manage your property in a way that will meet the needs of the executive committee and other owners.
Our unique service offering
Dynamic Property Services can offer a totally different management experience because:
- Most of our strata managers hold a strata licence which is the highest level of vocational qualification for a strata specialist. The strata licence qualification requires a significant degree of technical expertise, along with substantial practical experience and an ongoing commitment to professional development.
- We invest heavily in professional training and development with managers and other staff required to keep up with the latest legislation and preferred management approaches. This ensures owners are given the best possible advice, especially given the increasing complexity of legislation.
- Our strata manager assistants, as well as other professionals in the company, are qualified with a Certificate of Registration in strata.
- Happy and professionally satisfied staff provide superior service delivery. In 2009, Dynamic achieved fifth place overall of service delivery, and was named the best Australian owned company in BRW’s top 50 list of “Best Companies to Work For”.
- National industry bench-marking shows that Dynamic’s managers are responsible for a significantly lower number of properties than the industry average. This allows for a much higher ratio of support staff to managers than other comparable businesses, enabling our staff to offer a high level of personalised service.
- Each manager is responsible for only a small portfolio, so the manager and his/her dedicated property assistant get to know your property very well, as does your property’s accounting support person who will be able to deal with any of your financial questions.