After hours repairs & maintenance
The owners corporation is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all common property within the strata scheme. If you need assistance though, Dynamic Property Services has a dedicated repairs & maintenance department to manage all common property repairs on your behalf.
The common property boundaries of each lot are generally formed by:
- The upper surface of the floor (but not including the carpet)
- The under surface of the ceiling
- All external or boundary walls (including doors and windows)
Common property generally includes:
- Boundary walls including any door, window or other structure within the wall and their working parts
- Ceramic tiles originally attached to a common property surface
- Pipes or electrical wiring in the common property or servicing more than one lot
- Original parquet and floor boards
- Vermiculite ceilings, plaster ceilings and cornices
- Balcony walls and doors are usually common property if the strata plan was registered after 1 July 1974.
Who can I contact if I need assistance?
For non-urgent repairs, contact your building manager or strata manager.
For after-hours emergency services, refer to the following numbers:
- Common property emergency repairs: 0418 446 894
- Glass emergency repairs: 1300 666 234
- Key or lock emergencies: 02 9357 2333 or 0415 967 038