As a team of local strata professionals, we are passionate about maintaining, growing and protecting the properties of our customers and local community. That said, we are also equally excited to be recognised for our good work. So a big thanks to all our customers for making us the most awarded strata management company in New South Wales!
- 2002: State finalist in the “Ford business owner” category of the Telstra small business awards. We were one of six finalists from approximately 2000 entries.
- 2009: Best Australian-owned company
- 2009: BRW’s list of top 50 “Best companies to work for”, fifth place.
- 2010: The “commitment to professional ethics” award at the Institute of Strata Title Management’s inaugural strata industry awards for excellence. The commitment to professional ethics award is presented to the organisation displaying outstanding commitment to the development of a culture of high ethical standards and business processes to ensure a high level of ethical standards is maintained.
- 2011: The “professional commitment to ethics and service” award at the Schindler strata industry awards for excellence in consistent and proven professionalism, a high level of customer service and outstanding commitment to the development of a culture of high ethical standards and business processes in the strata industry.
- 2012: The “professional commitment to ethics and service” award for a third year by the Strata Community Australia (SCA).
- 2012: “Strata management business of the year” by the SCA.
- 2015: Three awards from the SCA for excellence becoming a four time winner of the “professional commitment to ethics and service” award, along with awards for “strata manager of the year” and “student of the year”.